Gardner Bender ECM 25-002 Wiregard Twist On Wire Connectors Blue 22 To 14 Gauge
- Designed to require fewer turns to reach required torque and meet or exceed UL pull out and dielectric test requirements
- Square-wire zinc-plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice
- Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 221 deg F
- High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire
- Rated at 600 V max in building wire and at 1000 V max in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
- Copper to copper connections only
25 pack screw on wire connectors 3 #22 through 3 #16 wires. Thermoplastic shell with square spring bag of 25 Tight, square-wire spring threads directly onto conductors for fast connections with no slip. Tightens without ratcheting, easily removed for repeat usage on same size combination or larger. Fluted shell surface permits a firm grip for easy finger-tight c onnections. Thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 221 degrees Fahrenheit. Superior flash-over protection. High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire. Buttress threads screw into wire insulation. For copper to copper connections only.