Everbilt 1/10 HP Non-Submersible Portable Self Priming Transfer Pump
Original price $109.00
Current price $79.00
The Everbilt 1/10 HP non-submersible self-priming transfer pump is designed for portable and residential applications. It can drain or remove water from window wells, clogged sinks, basements, water basins, stock tanks, boats, fish tanks, water heaters, swimming pool covers, low spots in yards, or other flooded areas. It is not approved for use in swimming pools or in salt-water marine areas.
- Includes 6 ft. suction hose, suction strainer, puddle strainer and a set of replacement motor brushes
- Made of high strength, corrosion resistant materials for trouble free service for years
- Pump clear water; do not pump fuel or other flammable liquids
- Pump not intended to be permanently installed
- Not intended for use in sewage or septic systems
- To help prolong the life of the impeller, before each use it is recommended to fill the motor housing with 1-2 teaspoons of water or vegetable oil
- Maximum discharge head of 48 ft.
- Motor is fan cooled and thermally protected
- 8.36 ft. power cord