Everbilt 1/3 HP Automatic Utility Pump
Original price $159.00
Current price $127.00
The Everbilt 1/3 HP automatic submersible utility pump removes water from areas like crawl spaces, window wells or other low-lying areas. It has an innovative and reliable mini-float switch to detect the water level. The mini-float switch will turn the pump on when water levels reach approximately 1-1/2 in. and turn the pump off when water levels reach approximately 1/8 in. This pump is not intended for permanent installation, and is not to be used as a sump pump.
- Includes one 3/4 in. garden hose adapter and one 1-1/4 in. check valve
- Pump turns on when water level reaches approximately 1-1/2 in.
- Pump turns off when water level reaches approximately 1/8 in.
- Can be left plugged in indefinitely
- 1-1/4 in. MIP discharge
- Use for crawl spaces, window wells or other low-lying areas
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor motor
- Not intended for use in sewage or septic systems
- Not intended for permanent installation, and is not to be used as a sump pump
- 10 ft. power cord
- Maximum discharge head of 28 ft.