Copy of Hunter Fans - Overton Outdoor with LED Light 72 inch | Matte White - Matte White | Item 50717
A ten-blade design, powerful high-speed cooling, and 72-inch blade span make the Overton a perfect fit in open-concept living rooms and large, covered patios. Built with our SureSpeed® Guarantee of Faster Cooling Power®, this outdoor ceiling fan delivers optimal, high-speed cooling while remaining whisper quiet. As a Hunter ENERGY STAR® certified ceiling fan, the Overton is 64% more efficient on average than conventional fans* while helping you save you money on cooling costs.
- Built with our SureSpeed® Guarantee to deliver faster airflow you can feel
- Damp-rated ceiling fans are a great option for covered patios, screened porches, and other areas that are not directly exposed to rain, snow, water, or moisture
- 2 bulbs included
- 10 Matte Nickel blades included
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL: Built with our SureSpeed® Guarantee to deliver over 33% higher air velocity than leading competitors* while maintaining quiet, wobble-free performance.
- DROOP-FREE BLADES: Made from durable materials to ensure no blade drooping
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Hunter's ENERGY STAR® certified ceiling fans are 64% more efficient on average than conventional fans* while helping you save you money on cooling costs.
- EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Use the control to adjust the fan speed and dim the light.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 6-speed, DC reversible motor for optimal performance in summer and winter.
- GREAT ROOM FAN: Ideal size for great rooms, open concept spaces, and lofts.
- STANDARD PROFILE MOUNTING: 3 inch downrod included.
- COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES: Works with Hunter and Casablanca accessories, not including Hunter Original® accessories
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty backed by the only company with over 135 years in the fan business
- *Based on testing conducted January 2023 comparing the average high-speed airflow velocity of Hunter SureSpeed ceiling fans and the best-selling online models for leading competitors.
- *Comparing minimum efficiency standards for ENERGY STAR certified fans to non-Energy-certified fans.