Freeman 4-in-1 18-Gauge Flooring Nailer and Stapler
Original price $80.23
Current price $64.18
The Freeman PFBC940 Pneumatic 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler has the ability to fasten tongue and groove flooring and handle various finishing projects. This nailer is ideal for 1/4 in. to 5/8 in. engineered or solid tongue and groove flooring, and is also great for tacking down flooring while glue sets. The mini flooring nailer and stapler is extremely durable and ergonomically designed to provide extra comfort when working on your home improvement and repair projects or professional construction contract jobs. This air powered tool quickly converts to a straight 18-Gauge brad nailer which can be used for finish moulding. The nail gun and stapler combo is equipped with a comfort grip handle, 360° adjustable exhaust, anodized aluminum cylinder, anodized aluminum magazine, air filter/anti-dust cap, tool-free finger depth adjustment, and reload indicator. It also features an oil-free design for less maintenance. The Pneumatic 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler includes safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman's 7-Year Limited Warranty and 90-Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Straight brad nailer and stapler for finish work PLUS a 45 degree flooring attachment
- Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 1-5/8 in., and 18 gauge 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 3/8 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- Anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine extends the life of the tool
- One piece drive blade of hardened steel for durability
- Quick jam release for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed fastener
- Tool-free depth adjust for various applications
- Reload indicator to view when fasteners run low
- Ergonomically engineered body results in a rugged, comfortable, and lightweight tool great for extended use
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face and work surface
- Air filter / anti-dust cap keeps interior components debris free, extending the life of the tool