Kohler Corbelle 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with Revolution 360 Flushing Technology and Left-Hand Trip Lever Model:K-3814-0
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Kohler K-3814 Features: Special Order (7-10 business days) for pickup only at our store.
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- The Corbelle Collection delivers style with a sleek, skirted design
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Includes left-hand polished chrome trip lever
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Finish includes CleanCoat®, a technology that prevents the growth of water scale and mineral stains for easier cleaning
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration with Kohler's ReadyLock™ installation system
- Toilet features a powerful gravity flush that will keep your toilet cleaner longer with AquaPiston® and Revolution 360™ swirl flush technology
- Concealed trapway - provides a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Comfort Height® offers greater accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18"
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Toilet does not include seat or supply line
Kohler Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston®: AquaPiston® single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Revolution 360™: Revolution 360™ swirl flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl cleaner, longer.
- Comfort Height®: Comfort Height® toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- ReadyLock™ Patented ReadyLock™™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12-inch rough-in
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
Kohler K-3814 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 31-5/16" (floor to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 29-3/8" (back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2" (left edge to right edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 9-3/4" L x 7-1/4" W
- Depth to Water: 6-1/4" (from rim to water surface)
- Tank Width: 17-3/4" (left edge to right edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 7-1/4" (back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Rough-In: 12" (kits for 10" and 14" available)
- K-3814: This model
- K-3814-RA: This model with a right hand trip lever