Kohler Santa Rosa 1.28 GPF One-Piece Elongated Comfort Height Toilet with AquaPiston Technology - Includes Brevia Quiet-Close Grip-Tight Toilet Seat
Offer expires: 12/02/2022 - Special Order (
Santa Rosa toilet's one-piece design adds a contemporary look to your bathroom environment while conserving space with a compact elongated bowl. Its 1.28-gallon high-efficiency flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. A chair-height, elongated seat makes it comfortable to use.
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- The Santa Rosa toilet offers exceptional functionality with a small footprint
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Includes Brevia Quiet-Close with Grip-Tight Seat
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 28-3/16" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 27-3/4" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11" x 8-1/8" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6-1/4"
- Tank Width: 18-3/4" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 6-9/16" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"