Leviton Smart Plug-in Dimmer
When using a compatible Z-Wave enabled controller, you can schedule or dim your plug-in lamps from anywhere. Automate plug-in lamps and holiday lighting without any new wiring - simply plug in the device and enroll it to the hub. Features two-way status updating for immediate notification and precise automation scheduling. Reduce energy consumption, provide dramatic scene transitions, and utilize the wireless affordable plug-in for table and floor lamps. The Plug-In Dimmer with Z-Wave Plus Technology (DZPD3) is ideal for any residential setting where remote dimming of LED/CFL (up to 100W) and incandescent (up to 300W) is needed. Also allows users to remotely control free-standing lamps individually or as part of a scene or zone grouping using compatible Z-Wave controllers. DZPD3 is for use with Z-Wave enabled hubs like the Samsung SmartThings, to help facilitate a comprehensive smart home. If you do not wish to use a hub but still desire voice controls and select third-party device integration, Leviton recommends the DW3HL. To reduce the risk of overheating and possible damage to other equipment do not install to control a motor-operated appliance, fluorescent lighting fixture, or a transformer supplied appliance.
- Z-WAVE PLUS CERTIFIED: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink
- VOICE CONTROL: works with Alexa (Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- CONTROL: Provides polarized 300W-120VAC NEMA receptacle for table, floor, and hanging plug-in lamps.
- LEVITON: Making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited .
- SMART: Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
- RATINGS: LED and CFL up to 600W, incandescent/fluorescent/halogen up to 1800W, ½ HP Motor Loads