Southwire 18/5 FAS/LVT Thermostat Wire - Brown
Original price $0.99
Current price $0.79
Southwire's 18/5 FAS/LVT thermostat cable is used in wiring low voltage heating and air conditioning controls, bell and annunciator systems.
- Manufactured with a solid bare copper conductor and color coded PVC insulation. The PVC jacket is flexible and flame retardant.
- Minimum recommended installation and operating temperature is minus 20°C.
- Maximum allowable conductor temperature is 60°C.
- Maximum voltage rating for the FAS cable is 300V. Maximum voltage rating for the LVT cable is 30V.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
Sold By The Square Foot