THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model KCV1 1-1/4 in or 1-1/2 in Klunkless Sump Pump Check Valve
The Basement Watchdog Klunkless Check Valve has a large silencing air chamber that absorbs the downward force of the water after the pump stops, diminishing the loud clunk when the flapper closes. Now, you won’t be awakened on rainy nights by a clunking noise every time the sump pump stops.
Eliminates the irritating -"clunk"-Inch when sump pumps turn off. Patented silencing air chamber absorbs the shock. Easily installed on both 1-1/4-Inch and 1-1/2-Inch pipes. Includes stainless steel hose clamps.
- Silencing air chamber reduces the loud CLUNKING sound when your sump pump shuts off
- Check valve installs easily on both 1-1/2” and 1-1/4” pipes with no gluing required
- Airtight chamber helps prevent water re entry back into the sump pit
- Includes stainless-steel hose clamps for easy installation
- Ground water use only. Not for use in sewage or ejector pits