Undermount Stainless Steel 23 in. Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Look to the MR Direct 2318-18 for a mid-sized kitchen sink with a lot of depth. Durable and functional, this undermount single bowl is rectangular in shape with sweeping interior curves which make cleanups simple and add a touch of sophistication. It is constructed from a single piece of premium, 304-grade, cold rolled steel using a die and pressure to extrude its unique shape. At a full 18-Gauge thickness, which is the industry standard, it will more than adequately resist accidental dents, or any vibrations from disposal use. The visible steel surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to its underside. With an overall measurement of 23 in. x 17-3/4 in. x 9-1/4 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 24 in. It is cUPC certified. Included is our rolling grid, constructed of durable, heat-resistant, stainless steel rods connected by rubberized strips. It rolls out conveniently over the sink or counter to provide ample, secure support for any chore.
- Contemporary styling - a deep, rectangular, single bowl, shimmering with its brushed-satin finish
- Exceptional durability - premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation - sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier - the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care - simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth